Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Albums Showcase items About

• · Banned
    0 Posts
    Khai giảng lớp học kế toán thực hành tại bắc ninh
    chuyên trung tâm đào tạo kế toán thực hành uy tín chất lương tốt nhất
    hãy tới địa chỉ học kế toán thực hành cấp tốc
    tới hoàn thuế gtgt ở bắc ninh cấp tốc
    hẫy thuê ngay dịch vụ kế toán trọn gói tại tphcm
    và dich vu ke toan tron goi uy tín giá rẻ nhất
    và học kế toán ở minh khai uy tín giá rẻ nhất

· Registered
    12 Posts
    Hey mate,

You seem like you know a bucketload about carbide ducs so I figured I'd drop you a line.

Cheers

cam

· Premium Member
    126 Posts
    Quick update - looking at the manual, it says there's adjustable forks - however, there are in fact, no adjustable forks on this one... I guess there's two versions? Clearly I have a lot of homework to go do... Catch you later.

· Premium Member
    126 Posts
    Hi Mike,
    It's been a while... just picked up a '13 796ABS yesterday - very happy, however the forks are horrible. Are there affordable cartridges on the market for the forks, OR, has there been any success with using a heavier fork oil to help reduce noise dive and general sloppyness going on there?

Going to check the current oil level, as it's only a year old. Also going to check the stock fork height, maybe something weird there going on... ?

Thanks, no rush - just thought I'd pick your brain, when you got a minute of three, I'd love to hear what you think - and Happy New Year!

Kalai

· Registered
    25 Posts
    I've been wondering for a while now: what does "NFS ever" on your list of owned bikes mean?

· Registered
    29 Posts
    Mike,

This is Rogers, the guy that you were helping find monsters online a couple months back. I finally settled on a yellow 696! I figured I would drop you a line since I will be in Austin this weekend and I wanted to see if you would be free for a ride. My buddy(1198) and I are riding the bikes up from Houston on Friday and I was thinking of riding out by the lake/360/2222 areas. That is of course you know better spots, my buddy has never been to Austin and I wanted to show him around. Come take a spin with us or if you could point me in the right direction for good rides. Hope all is well with you!

Rogers Franklin-337.349.0809
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…