Ducati Monster Forums: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum - View Profile: caferacermike

Super Moderator

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. RoosterTail
    04-25-2014 04:36 AM - permalink
    RoosterTail
    Hey mate,

You seem like you know a bucketload about carbide ducs so I figured I'd drop you a line.

Cheers

cam
  2. MotoBella
    01-12-2014 10:45 AM - permalink
    MotoBella
    Quick update - looking at the manual, it says there's adjustable forks - however, there are in fact, no adjustable forks on this one... I guess there's two versions? Clearly I have a lot of homework to go do... Catch you later.
  3. MotoBella
    01-12-2014 10:29 AM - permalink
    MotoBella
    Hi Mike,
    It's been a while... just picked up a '13 796ABS yesterday - very happy, however the forks are horrible. Are there affordable cartridges on the market for the forks, OR, has there been any success with using a heavier fork oil to help reduce noise dive and general sloppyness going on there?

Going to check the current oil level, as it's only a year old. Also going to check the stock fork height, maybe something weird there going on... ?

Thanks, no rush - just thought I'd pick your brain, when you got a minute of three, I'd love to hear what you think - and Happy New Year!

Kalai
  4. swellison
    04-14-2013 01:35 AM - permalink
    swellison
    I've been wondering for a while now: what does "NFS ever" on your list of owned bikes mean?
  5. QuietConfidence
    05-08-2012 06:56 AM - permalink
    QuietConfidence
    Mike,

This is Rogers, the guy that you were helping find monsters online a couple months back. I finally settled on a yellow 696! I figured I would drop you a line since I will be in Austin this weekend and I wanted to see if you would be free for a ride. My buddy(1198) and I are riding the bikes up from Houston on Friday and I was thinking of riding out by the lake/360/2222 areas. That is of course you know better spots, my buddy has never been to Austin and I wanted to show him around. Come take a spin with us or if you could point me in the right direction for good rides. Hope all is well with you!

Rogers Franklin-337.349.0809

About Me

• About caferacermike
    Biography
    I have an addiction and this is my public plea for help, intervention anyone?
    Interests
    Motorbikes, bicycles, saltwater reef tanks, RC planes, Vespa!
    Occupation
    Fire Protection
    Disable Sidebar in Forum view
    Enable
  • Signature
    06 Paul Smart Sport Classic NFS ever.
    08 S4RS Tricolore #081 NFS ever.
    01 M600, aka, The Pink Monster
    97 900SS CR
    72 Norton Commando 750
    03 KX60 with S4R rear shock,Honda CB350F, Hodaka Ace90, 3x Yam-YGS1, Yam-CS3 200, Vespa small frame, Gilera 106, Puch Sabre, Puch 50 Boy Racer, Ducati 250 bevel, Benelli 250, Benelli 360, Honda CB350T, and many more.

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 08-26-2014 07:24 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 7 of 7