Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Premium Member
    220 Posts
    Hi Phil,

I tried to join NEDOC.org but after I filled all of the info in and checked the agree block the register button never activated. Do you have any contacts for this group?

· Registered
    2 Posts
    Mine is 15/39. If anyone can point me in the direction of those charts that would show likely RPM at given MPH/gear, I would appreciate it

· Registered
    113 Posts
    What year bike? How often do you change the belts and get timing adjusted? My first 1200 monster and not sure with all the maintenance horror stories i hear.

· Registered
    22 Posts
    Phil, perhaps you should contact those people in the AMA who lost their jobs when your new president took over. Many had been racers and long time associates of the AMA. The club was their passion and livelihood, but suddenly, none of that mattered. The AMA had been turned from a club to a Professional Organization. These are the exact words of Mr Dingman .Please note that I did not say anything disrespectful about you or your opinions in any of my posts. I told nothing but the truth and stated that my feelings toward the AMA were my opinion. Maybe we can continue this conversation at a later date...... face to face. Then you can explain to me exactly how wrong and childish I am. Thanks Phil..........

· Registered
    359 Posts
    Great feature on Ductalk! I hope to have a similar story for mine when that time comes. Except the NH part :D

· Registered
    149 Posts
    Glad to confirm that was yours. No question I'd pick it out in the future from a field of ducs. Great story on the Indy GP. Good to hear the foot has healed, I figure you wouldn't be kept off two wheels for long. Your riding habits place you a man among men in any standing of motorcyclists. Keep riding safe, and keep posting, as I enjoy your viewpoints.

· Registered
    149 Posts
    (sorry for the runon, but I got hit with a text limit)
    It wasn't til I got back reading one of your posts when it occurred to me that you're listing 191k, and that the odometers roll at 100k. I'm thinking that this wasn't a coincidence. Was that your bike?

Also, I read your post on your motogp trip and subsequent spill. the confluence of circumstances to put you in that spot to take the wind blast is astounding. hope your recovery is going well.

Regards,
    Bob (morningstar919)

· Registered
    149 Posts
    Hi philb,
    Sorry for the direct post intrusion, but I've got a question specifically for you which I don't know is a public post. I'm east coast based and was out to the west coast in July for the MotoGP. My wife and I were wandering Cannery Row on Friday night taking in the sites. We ended up having dinner at the mexi joint on the water as it seemed the most likely candidate and ended up finding the DOC gathering and custom parking out front. So after dinner we did the stroll of the parking lot to admire the rides. At that point it was getting crowded. The tigger bike got plenty of attention, and then down past there was a beat up old red monster which looked like it had been through one war, or perhaps several. There was a gent standing next to me hucking it up at the condition of the bike, but I was checking odometers, curious to see who rides, and the beater had 90k+ on it. So I pointed that out to the guy and the laughter changed to an incredulous silence.
    (con't)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…